Right-ee-o! February was kind of a slow month as far as announcements about progress on the movie . . . but the one announcement we did get was an exciting one.
Check out the updated list of movie progress after the break!
February, 2012 (not much happened movie wise . . .)
- 8th February: Dain Ironfoot is finally cast
- 25th January: Behind the scenes thingy (if'n you're interested)
- 25th January: Filming the Barrel-riding sequence
- 11th January: construction begins on new set
- 6th January: New Bilbo pic
- 5th January: Scary possible (improvised) ending of Hobbit
- 28th December: PJ discusses filming
- 25th December: Bilbo and Gollum interview (cause they didn't have anything better to do on Christmas)
- 23rd December: Production video #5
- 22nd December: Another PJ interview
- 20th December: Hobbit teaser trailer released
- 19th December: End of filming for 2011
- 7th December: No delay in Hobbit release!
Prior Stuff (2011)
- 10th of November: Reports of a mystery set. Beorn's jato?
- 4th of November: Production video #4
- 13th of October: 1 year since Hobbit movie directed by PJ was announced
- 30th of September: Interview with PJ about filming
- 20th of August: Filming begins again, as reported here
- 21st of July: Production video #3
- 8th of July: Production video #2
- 9th of June: Peter Jackson and crew arrive in Wellington
- May 30th: Titles of two Hobbit films announced
- December 14, 2012: "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey"
- December 13, 2012: "The Hobbit: There and Back Again"
- May 19th: Pause in filming in 3 weeks to begin editing, visual effects and preparation for large scenes can commence.
- Week of March 21st: Filming of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey begins